Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Vacay Please

How is it possible I already need a vacation? It's been ten days since school started. Everyone I know is going crazy and freaking out about graduation. It's horrid, and I hate it. Also, because of the weird tension everywhere, I have found myself doing less work and writing and more pouring over which picture I should submit to the yearbook for my senior portrait.

Anyway, I scoot out to a long conference tomorrow, and I'm not packed and I have a lot to do before I leave.

My computer is ridiculously terribly-tempered, so I won't be bringing her along. Thus, without internet until at least Sunday. Also, won't be doing any school work etc. until then. Joy of joys behind two weeks into my capstone.

Must. Look. At. Something. Positive:

one of the best skits from LZ '10

Clearly, things are not looking great right now. But, tomorrow, when I am breathing the fresh school-free air of Denver, I'll be singing a different song.

Little minds let little pain burn big old dreams with little flames.
And you don't think I understand.
But, little holes in parachutes won't leave you falling, if they do
it's because you wanna land.

No comments: