Saturday, April 24, 2010

SIN, COSIN, COSIN, SIN! 3.14159!

Yes, the Mathletes cheer we did sophomore year when WE WON SECTIONALS! Yeah. Represent! Too bad Illinois Mathletes is nowhere near as exciting as Mean Girls makes it seem. It's the movie's greatest flaw. What? Alice SHUT UP! This is not the point of this entry at all.



The point (pun intended) is that I love to celebrate Pi Day. LOVE IT. For the past six years Mia and I have made it our personal holiday. Even if we're abroad on the official day, we celebrate some other time. There is always cause for pie! Yesterday was that day. Our pies were apple and berry. They were delightful.

Today I am working on my capstone and uploading more stuff from my external hard drive onto Kurt. I found an old iChat convo between Mia and I from winter 2008. It is too good not to share.

Mia: I CALLED YOU
Mia: AND LEFT YOU A MESSAGE
Mia: WITH MY NAME AND NUMBER
Mia: AND I WAS NEVER CALLED BACK
Alice: Ughhh I'm sorry!
Alice: I did get that and I just checked it at a bad time and I meant to call back and did not...
Alice: Sorrry!

Alice: You said you couldnt get mad at me!
Alice: In your LJ!
Alice: Circa '05.
Mia: wow
Mia: way to bring up the past
Alice: Yeah well it was true then and it is true now!
Alice: It wasn't over.
Alice: It's still not over!
Alice: I wrote you a letter every day you were gone.
Mia: uhhhh
Mia: if you are quoting what i think you are
Mia: then i hate you
Mia: as much as i hate that movie
Alice: I hate that movie too.
Mia: why
Mia: why quote it
Alice: Because it is so bad that it is funny.
Alice: Like Popstar.
Alice: And How to Deal.
Alice: Many fond memories.
Mia: HOW TO DEAL IS A GOOD F______ MOVIE

Alice: Well do you need anything from me?
Alice: IE what you wanted to know form the phone call?
Mia: i was telling you about your present actually
Alice: I'l tell you something exciting in exchange for this future present.
Mia: nope
Alice: Ok well I'll still tell you the exciting thing.
Alice: New Jack's Mannequin comes out April 22!
Mia: gross
Mia: i hate them
Alice: Why do you hate Jack's?
Alice: I mean both bands are basically Andrew McMahon.
Mia: they are the jesus to socos moses for the jews like me
Mia: opposite for you
Alice: Hahah.
Alice: Right right.
Mia: im busy waatching roswell
Mia: now
Alice: Haha ok peace.
Mia: bibi


Yesterday.

No comments: