Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hurts Donut


box of donuts found on my bed a couple weeks ago--left by Char

Everything hurts right now. Not to get all personal on my public blog, but it's valuable for everyone to realize even girls with free MacBooks and new haircuts can be hurt. And, I am. Oh, how hurt I am. Plus, I am up working on my capstone for a deadline in the AM.

My sister told me I need to spend five minutes thinking about what I am grateful for that is unrelated to this terrible situation that has retched its claws into practically every aspect of my life. My response is this blog.

Five Things I AM Grateful For
1. Dunkin Donuts' new donut voting contest. Excitement, deliciousness, democracy. What could be better?
2. Prose Works by Mary Baker Eddy
3. Getting to play opposite Xtian in the spring play. Sub-point: getting to seductively rub his fat suit.
2. My upcoming trip to the Black History Wax Museum.
1. My sister and our Sex and the City dates.

Bonus: the movie The Last Kiss which I just saw this weekend, and I now firmly believe everyone should see it. Not just because it's good (it is), but because the themes and scenarios are incredibly important to consider in the film before you must consider them in life.

No comments: