Monday, April 26, 2010

Big Ears

Bradley and I were walking to his house at around 11:10 PM. I had my little shuffle on in preparation for us to part ways and exclaimed "Oh! Guess what's on!" and belted

You were my sky, my moon, and my stars, and my ocean.
We can never go back to before.


because it's from Ragtime which we LOVE!

Bradley laughed, went inside, and I walked on. But! A booming voice from some other location amidst the flock of dormitories and academic buildings screamed "PUT A CORK IN IT ALICE!"

I found this endearing because it was clearly a threat of love. I mean, heck it was personalized, the yeller was able to recognize my name weren't they? So sweet.

Back in the day when I let you make all my choices. We can never go back to before.

2 comments:

KDunt said...

I heart you in so many ways....hilarity.

Holly said...

I love this post. And you!

Back to work...which is looking a little more delightful now...:)