Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LOOK HOW COOL I AM...Not

Read the Rolling Stone story on Glee cast members. Pretty interesting, and of course, Chris Colfer was the superstar. Playing my favorite character, Colfer is actually younger than me. He graduated from HS in '08. In the interview he said that he had a really rough time going through school but he always fit in on HIS SPEECH AND DEBATE TEAM.

Blaaaaagh! Speech and Debate 4 Lyfe!

So, naturally, my next mode of action was to look him up on the National Forensics League Database. I found him and quickly realized I totally kicked his butt in interp. I was so thrilled. I totally smoked him in districts, and it doesn't even look like he broke to Nationals! I had to tell everyone! Then, suddenly, I was all,

"Um. Alice are you about to brag because you have more speech and debate points than the gay kid on the TV show about Glee club?"

GD.


Nats '06, so many rice cakes, photo by Wilhelm

PS My recent reflecting on Speech may or may not have to do with my future. Details forthcoming.

The stars are out tonight.
Look at the fireworks.
You're not alone tonight.
Lighting the night sky.
You're not alone tonight.

1 comment:

KDunt said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, do you know how much i love you? because its a heck of a lot....