Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Breakfast, Baby Ghal!


Blanche's adoption day, August 2009

A of all, while on our Chicago LZ trip with Bradley steering the massive van through the icy streets, he and I found it hilarious to mimic a rastafarian trying to pick up various "Baby Ghal"s. Like a woman walking with a Whole Foods bag became "Organic Baby Ghal" and pick up lines to her included "I'd like to see dat Kashi rump Baby Ghal!" I don't really know. At the time it was funny.

So, this morning I was feeing my hamster and to her/myself yelled "Good Morning Baby Ghal!" And, then, I looked at the Fiesta Mix I've been feeding her which labels itself as "More Protein! More Fun!" Wait...what? My hamster food is "More fun?"

More fun than what, and secondly, why do I care? What? Who marketed this stuff?
Then again, I did buy it.

No comments: