Thursday, September 16, 2010

Techno Rave

Technology is seriously going too fast for me. Blue my hair and deduct my speed on the highway--I feel totally befuddled by the speed of my work computer.

It's like, I'm processing which files are in which folders and what goes where..and the computer is like "What-here? Here? Here? Let me bring up files in a preview! Over here! Did you see how I juggle all your internet screens?! BING New Mail! Did you see the K-Drive!?" I swear it's like a dog playing fetch, and it just wears-me-OUT.

Whatever happened to having beaucoup de think time inbetween web pages loading, files being found, projects being saved?

It's all a girl can do but go home after a long dress rehearsal and play several games of Pac-Man.


Whatever happened to predictability? The milkman, the paper boy, evening TV?

No comments: