Friday, September 17, 2010

Mini-Van Disease?

Tonight coming home from the One-Act Festival, a bunch of wild kid-a-ma-jigs hitched a ride with Huntie, Mama T, and I. They bee-lined for the backseat and immediately began squawking, carrying on, scream/singing, and generally being nertz.

I seriously think there is this condition that overcomes all people under the age of 30: If you are in a mini-van with a driver and two or more people in the backseat, you go bonkers and forget there are even people there listening to you at all. It's automatic--re-living the fifth grade carpool. God knows what my father heard as he silently chauffeured me and my wild little friends.


ACTF 2010--also, the people in the car tonight, oddly enough

You were gunna be my Judy Garland. We were gunna share your Tinman heart.

No comments: