Friday, September 10, 2010

Autumn Dranks

Why do I enjoy Pumpkin Spice Lattes so very much? Perhaps it is the season in general, so brisk and new. I do love the start of schooltime. Fresh starts for all little children across the country. And me, a little twentysomething working her buns off figuring out how to make a fulfilling existence. Starting fresh too--with more fear than a second grader. You know, you think there are things that will be good for you, or will help you, and sometimes you're just wrong, and that really hurts. It really does. And, standing on the edge of things that I believe might be good for me is very daunting because...I might be wrong. And, being wrong will be very inconvenient for me. I don't like that idea.

URGENT: I JUST GOT OFFERED A SAMPLE OF THE TOFFEE LATTE AND IT IS GROSS. DO NOT BUY IT. I REPEAT--PUMPKIN GOOD. TOFFEE BAD.

I need a car you need a guide who needs a map. If I don't die or worse I'm gunna need a nap.

No comments: