Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hoarders

There is this show on A&E that is actually the scariest thing I have ever seen. It is called Hoarders, and it is about people who hoard their stuff like it's their job--more than that--like their life depends on it. It's really creepy/scary/weird that people don't see their lives as nuts as they are. I know that that's a pretty judgmental thing to see. After all, with all my belongings cluttering up the living room as I pack super super s-u-p-e-r slowwwwwwly I could be confused with a minimal hoarder.

Why is it that no matter how long you have, packing always takes too long and always goes to the last minute? I'm sick of it.


Bradley--He is a fast packer. The only one I know.

Also, tonight I beat my personal Pac-Man high score of all time: 93,000 points bada boom.

And I won't wait for you forever, while you run around like JFK.

No comments: