Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spirited Away

On the morning of New Years Eve, Pookie started watching Spirited Away. I was about to go running, but I was stuck to my seat. Totally absorbed. My heart literally got heavier. I missed Japan so much. I know the right thing will happen with next year, but right now it feels like my whole body is yelping for Nihon. I even started reviewing my hiragana.


Mahji, Fukoi


Nac & Jamin*, Tsuwano


Grinz, Kyoto

*Jamin used to be referred to as Bradley on this blog. However, after the creation of Jamin/Bradley's fake name, I made a real friend with the name of Bradley who I also talk about on this blog...with a different name...Too confusing. So, now, forevermore I'm using Jamin' for my bestie once called Bradley.

You'll be saddened to know the train tracks you once walked as a young boy are now nothing more than a graveyard.

No comments: