Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mulan Desu!


The Pookster--two days ago

Via Text, 10 AM

Pookie: Forgot to change my Netflix! Guess what I got? (Picture of a bowl of rice and the Japanese flag)
Me: Spirited Away Again?
Pookie: Mulan!
Me: OMG I LOVE MULAN!
Pookie: Let's watch it!

Via iChat, 2 PM

Me: You know, as a future potential employee of the Japanese embassy, I resent that you used a Japanese flag to describe Mulan.
Pookie: What?
Pookie: Is she Chinese?
Me: Yeah!
Pookie: I DON'T KNOW ASIAN.
Me: "Let's get down to business to defeat the huns"?
Pookie: I don't know history!
Me: ...that big scene on The Great Wall...?
Pookie: I FORGOT!

We must be swift as the coursing river,
with all the force of a great typhoon,
with all the strength of a raging fire,
mysterious as the dark side of the moon!

1 comment:

KDunt said...

CT05 REPRESENT!!!! Best there ever was...