Wednesday, May 19, 2010

You Like Me, You Really Like Me!

This is more for me than you. I just want a place to write down how grateful I feel for all the birthday lovin' so far. It's not even 2 PM.



Comfort food of a baked potato.
A platter of my ten favorite candies.
Slept-in--I requested off work this morning weeks ago. Happy Bday from me.
Miilions of FB messages, posts, e-mail, texts, calls, but most importantly hearing from Vince and Mia.
Tea and back-rubs.
Reese's cups for a later competition.
An audio-tape of a large majority of my Prin friends giving me compliments including professors (coordinated by Kay).
Four love letters.
Purple flowers in my mailbox.

What did I do to deserve this? I am the most happy. THE MOST!

Don't forget I'll hold your head.
Watch the night sky fading red.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really sucked that you weren't in on your birthday because no one could make a breakfast for me at the pub.