Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Flurried

Things I've Been Increasingly Flurried, Fussy, and Prickly About Lately:

-Gay rights (always and forever)
-The meat industry and my dreams of its demise
-People not SHUTTING THEIR GD FACES BACKSTAGE
-Being clothed...I hate clothes. I hate them.

I mean, nothing new. But I've been raging lately--should I stand in the middle of the lunch room and start spouting out facts about how ham is literally killing the world at a rate of a bajillion fresh water sources per day? Calm down. Look at this convo Pooks and I are having:

Pookie: and why did you send me Stuffed Mushrooms?
keep your sickness to yourself
Me: I thought you'd like them.
Don't you want berry pancakes?
MAKE A CAFE!
Pookie: YOU ONLY WANT ME TO MAKE A CAFE SO YOU CAN GATHER THINGS FROM IT!
Me: SO WHAT!
You would enjoy it.
Pookie: Though I do want berry pancakes
Me: Yeah see.
Pookie: You want my level of mental stability to decrease so you can have some guacamole!

Your sword can be a sermon or the power of the pen. Teach every child to raise his voice, and then, my brothers, then will justice be demanded by ten million righteous men. Make them hear you. When they hear you, I'll be near you again.

No comments: