Monday, May 24, 2010

Yes, K-Ci & Jo-Jo...Don't Judge!

Out my GD mind. Losin' it completely. Just finished everything for my capstone and must turn it in before 4 PM for FINAL REVISIONS. Must read over one last time...but so crazy...

I just wrote down "Take work off Friday" because I remembered I wanted to, but I wrote it on a paper that was on my bed. Like...not a good place. I've just bopping around writing notes to myself on all sorts of things that will soon be in the recycling. Just sitting here with my hair stuck up like the end part of a chicken doodling on the piles of books and papers and clothes surrounding me on my island of an unmade bed. I feel like I live in a void. The power went out last week, and I never made my clock work. It just blinks all day long. I stare at it. I do not move.

My halter is falling off. IT'S SO BLESSED HOTT OUTSIDE. I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE STRIKE TONIGHT ALL I WANT TO DO IS LOOK AT THE ROSES ON MY NIGHTSTAND, WATCH A BILLION EPISODES OF MAD MEN, AND BE NAKED!

Instead I have to go see a capstone reading, sit in sweltering heat, tear apart the set I just spend eight weeks acting on with my collegiate theatre friends, and then revise a speech and my final newspaper column (missed both deadlines). OhmygodeverythingisendingandIamacrackpot!

Goin' crazy crazy crazy just thinkin' about you lately!

Going nutso in Pookie's office