Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Open Letter to the CS Monitor


Stolen from Wizzy. So proud of my pretty graduate.

This morning as I was doing my business in the bathroom, I looked down to see the CS Monitor open to an article about what the job market looks like for 2010 grads. Um. Look. If there aren't sunshine and sprinkles in the report, I don't want to know. Don't tell me kids with liberal arts degress are having an 8% harder time finding jobs than last year. Don't tell me people with econ degrees have it best. MONEY ISH IS WHY JOBS ARE HARD TO FIND ANYWAY!

But, props to you for noting some cool commencement speakers around the country. Merryl Streep and the Obamas etc. I just want to point out that Prin has hosted Barack Obama to speak here a couple years ago--and Eli Wiesel. (Also on the notables list.)

Whatevs. Got 2 edit mai capstone and go to da poooooool! Nachos to follow. Peacies!

No comments: