Wednesday, April 4, 2012

News for Yous


Veg corn dog. Provided by Muff & Jamba.

-Being a vegan this month.
-I want a white Patagonia fleece. I don't want things often, but I have it saved as a favorite on my iPad. Give me that fleece. There's something about it. Something about a glorified $120 sweater that I KNOW I will ruin within five minutes of owning it by leaving a Snickers in the pocket on a sunny day or something.
-Free things today: going to a free recital for Ru tonight, a free quinoa dumpling for lunch, standing in the sun outside of class with Boulder and Rye--chatting, laughing. All FREE. Also free--all the baked goods set on pretty tables on the balcony of the music building post-recital. But guess who didn't eat any in order to be ethical? THIS GIRL. Pats on backs.

Everybody wants to live
how they want to live,
and everybody wants to love
who they want to love,
and everybody wants to be
closer to free.

No comments: