Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Actually Nothing

Botanical gardens!

Smirn and I were talking about the coke industry today and how even the CIA has been known to get finding via drug cartels. The drug game is totally cray, and the economics and sheer magnitude of that kind of dough blows my mind. And then I realized the weirdest thing: that all the money is being used to make, sell, ship, hide cocaine--which is NOTHING. Cocaine does NOTHING. Like, the oil industry is bonkersville, but I GET that. People use oil for gas, and gas fuels family trips, and our work commutes, and is essential in grocery-getting...but coke literally does NOTHING. It gets people messed up in their heads for no good reason. That's all it does. And more money than I can even imagine is wrapped up in that white stuff.

NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING

No comments: