Friday, September 23, 2011

When?


Storming Osaka Castle. Ant, Yatchface, Nac. 2008.

When do you finally let go of your bad habits? Is "letting go" the only way to truly do it because brute force never solves anything? If you know it's wrong, would you still do it if you were the only person on earth acting the way you shouldn't? Would you finally step into the sun? Or would you fight, tooth and claw, demanding your right to act abysmally?

HAPPY UPDATES:
1. I ate ice cream for breakfast!
2. Sketch show dos went pretty well today!
3. CLARA ARRIVES IN AN HOUR!
4. Pandora just started playing "Tracts Of My Tears"--you go, Pandora!

The closer I get to feeling the further I'm feeling from alright.
The more I step into the sun, the more I step out of the light.

1 comment:

courtneyfloatsyourboat said...

This string of questions is helpful!