Monday, July 11, 2011

Crossroads

In ten days, Slou and Wizzy will arrive here in Chicagoland, spend the night, and in the morning, we will go forth on a roadtrip to Michigan! We will meet Trelly and Dunt there, and we will do a lot of wonderful summer things like eat sundaes and swim in lakes and see nature! (SIDE: The fake names I give people on this blog seem reasonable until I string a bunch together, and then it sounds like my best gal pals are carnies.)


Slou. I know I use these pictures from last summer all the time, but I just think my friends are so beautiful.

See if you can figure out how the beginning of this conversation went down if I tell you the ending:

"In retrospect you are more Britney, but I don't want to be the trashy one...I just feel like we need to find a new road trip movie reference."--Slou

All I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I'm inbetween.

No comments: