Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Keeping Clean

1. I just re-read last night's post (that karate chopping of keys I did as my eyes were closing) and I was a lot sloppier and more tired than I apparently thought. Sorry for the opinionated, poorly-constructed garble.

2. On Thursday, Pookie, LC, and I went to the midnight Scream 4 opening. We obviously all had late nights, but Pookie had to get up super super early for a special work project. She accidentally missed her alarm and made it to work just in time--but of course without any glamour of morning ritual.


Right after the movie got out. She's still a tad scared.

"I brushed my teeth with Junior Mints this morning. I didn't have time to go to the bathroom, but then I was driving and saw the box laying out from last night and was like, 'Well...'"

No comments: