Thursday, January 7, 2010

Portions: Hearty

Full plate this quarter and no computer. It is officially fried and busted. I write from the Syl Lab. I have a daydream that somehow Apple will feel bad for making a computer that broke around twelve times in the course of our relationship and give me a new one for free.

I'm not holding my breath.

One thought for the day:

I have got to stop screaming at the weather. I was clomping to the gym this morning at 7:15 and just grumbling my little face off. That's not how to have a successful winter, Alice. I solemnly promise to stop hating the weather. I don't have to love it, like it even, but I do have to stop hating it. I do feel like I need to escape the Midwest by this time next year though. I'm not sure I can keep this up much longer.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I love you, Alice! You Stanleys and your word choices!

clomping

grumbling

fried and busted

woooooaahhh!!

Aren't you glad I commented tonight?

:-D