Friday, January 29, 2010

Hearts, Anniversaries


Nac in Kyoto 2008

Saw this door the first day of my abroad. I was super lovesick and just plain sick that day. Still, look what I found, a tiny heart in the hinge of a giant ancient temple door. Perhaps I'm taking my life too literally, but I feel like me finding that heart was necessary. There will be love in Japan, it told me. And, there was!

Tonight Muff and I celebrated our anniversary of becoming friends--which was last year at One-Act Auditions. One-Act Auditions came and went this week (I'm cast with Huntie in Bradley's...a dream come true) and we realized it had been a year! We went out for dinner, had coffee, and laughed and laughed and laughed and talked and made a stranger in Target take our picture for my scrapbook.

No comments: