Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kaboom


Rick at the A-Bomb Dome 2008

Today I have been so grumpy. I am uninspired and producing poor work for my advanced seminar. I am tired without being sleepy. I am getting irritable for no reason. It's not fair to those around me or me for that matter. Ba-boom explosion.

I can't write for school anymore tonight. I might have some reading left in me, but No. More. Writing. It's too hard to make something good without passion. On the other hand, I think people enjoy working with me as a writer (and actress) because I detatch so much. I'm totally teachable, and I never think anything of what I have just done. But...I'm uninspired...frequently. Like the ruins of Hiroshima, I feel full of holes and purpose lately.

I'm going to relax now. I mean it.

You've gotta swim through nights that won't end.

No comments: