Sunday, August 21, 2011

Be the Best (The Best That I Can Beeeeeee)

Watched Community while I was lifting weights today. There was some drama about gossip, and one of the characters was like, "This person is mad at me for telling this person this. Oh my God, my life is Degrassi High." And I laughed FOREVER. I almost dropped my lil blue three-pounder.

Then, tonight, I watched like four hours of Degrassi.

True story.

You guys, why do I love Degrassi so much!? Such fond mems of watching it when I was 14. I literally know one character on it now--the teacher, Archie, who was part of the ORIGINAL cast in the 80s, then Emma's dad on "Next Generation", and now, apparently the school principal on "Now or Never." I wonder if he feels super blessed, or if he plays Russian Roulette alone every night.

Whatever it takes. I know I can make it through.
If I hold on. I know I can make it through.

No comments: