Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Random Thoughts

My stomach is arguing with me. Rude. I fed it salad, coffee, greek yogurt, a piece of pumpkin bread, a sip of cider, a FiberOne bar, and a shortbread cookie. My guess about the culprit: the GD cookie. Uck my innards are making all these noisy little squelches. Stop that! I just tried to calm my tum tum with string cheese. Perhaps not a good idea. One can never tell.

This is a true sentence: My sister married my mom.

Sometimes when I am feeling blah running, I pretend I am in a music video of what my iPod is playing. Tonight on the dark dark track I was in Powerline's "Stand Out" video. Nevermind that it is a cartoon. Never you mind!

I love my Koh Hos. I spent a fair amount of time this morning texting Trelly while we both watched The Biggest Loser in our respective cities.

Honestly, when I think about things I enjoy, eating greek yogurt is consistently at the top.

Scream 4 comes out in April!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HAMSTER IS SO FREAKIN' CUTE! (Yeah, I am one of those people. Whatever. Be grateful I haven't made Blanche her own Facebook...imagine how cute it would be! "Activities: Running, Napping, Climbing, Planning Escape, Waiting for Special K to Fall from the Heavens")



And my first sin was a fear that made me old.
And my first sin was a fear that made me old.

No comments: