Monday, October 4, 2010

Napper


Awesome nap in Fukoi, Japan 2008.

From now on, World, I am going to nap when I wanna nap. No more storing up sleepiness for an inherent night of insomnia anyway! Forget it! I'm sleeping! I was going to do a ton of work after leaving the office today, but instead, I decided to just sleep. For two hours. And I. Feel. Great. So, that's the kinda gal I've become, World. I am Alice: a napper.

In other news: I just sent a text with the word "sign" in it and deliberated for an extensive amount of time if that was the right spelling. Editing all these writing portfolios is weakening my brainpower.

So, baby kiss me like a drug, like a respirator.

1 comment:

Elleoneiram said...

Hello, this is Noelle. I foolishly didn't get you're email (er - do you still have email?), so this might resemble a message more than a comment on a post. First, thanks for your last column at the Pilot several months ago. Second, I wanted to send you a recent document posted by the Office of Student Life on Principia's internal website; you may have already seen it. Third, how are you? Fourth, my email is elleoneiram@yahoo.com. I'll throw it out there and hope I don't get spammed or hacked or killed. Fifth, don't look at my blog; my most recent post was a review of The Vampire Diaries. Sixth, sorry for getting carried away with the numbers.