Saturday, March 10, 2012

Treats: Birthday Oreo and Gingerbread Pop Tart Edition


Happy Birthday, Oreos! 100 years!


I seriously opened the bag, and it smelled like I had just pulled a yellow cake out of the oven. Plus, sprinkles.


Mega-thumbs up to the frosting frosting. It tasted like cake frosting. OM NOM NOM.

So. I also tried these gingerbread Pop-Tarts.


Cute lil winter gingerkids on the tarts. But, I notice immediately...there's no frosting. That's pretty bland, right?




Oh, I get it. The frosting is on the inside. So, let's be clear. There's no even PRETEND nutritional value here. Like, a regular strawberry Pop Tart is still probably bad for you, but there's something that's like fruit involved. No, this snack is just a crumbly ginger-flavored pocket of icing. But, they kinda tasted like seafood.


See? Food.


Yeah, you really shouldn't have fallen for that. And they actually didn't taste like seafood. Obvi.

Overall: Oreos--8/10, Pop Tarts--6/10
That's right. I am an artifically/factory-made dessert food critic now.

1 comment:

Dany Dany Chopper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.