Monday, March 5, 2012

Monster/Saints

Today at the store I bought a tomato and four apples instead of chocolate chip cookie dough Pop Tarts.
WHAT KIND OF MONSTER/SAINT MADE UP THAT FLAVOR?

here's the real confusing question I have about food...if stuff is bad for us (IE EZ Cheez) why doesn't our mouth reject it? Like, why do I still like to eat pints of refined sugars? There's nothing natural about it. Shouldn't my tongue recognize that? I think some people argue that eating "bad" foods does make their bodies send alerts (tummy aches, indigestion), but I actually think most of the time, not very much happens considering the unnatural things we devour.

I am perplexed. This is a major flaw in the human body, or, perhaps it is a major flaw in the way we see health. I'm not sure, but I would like to somehow get to a place where I believe not buying those delicious Pop Tarts was a major flaw in my logic, so I may purchase them tomorrow?

No comments: