Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One! Year! Down!

That's right. As of yesterday, I was done with all my finals/projects. It was also May 1st--IE the end of Vegan April. Celebration? Cupcakes! Funded by my Chicago Auntie.

Om. Friggin'. Nom. 

A halfway there party because I had another twelve hour work shift today, and I had a booty-ton of screenplays to grade.

But, guess what? As of 9 PM tonight--I had clocked out for the last time at the disability center, the last screenplay was graded, and I was officially done done DONE. Crazy, right?! One whole year under my belt! 33%! Meaning, if I were getting a grade in grad school...I...would...Oh. Hm. I would be failing miserably. But that's okay because by this time next year...oh. I'll have a 66%. A "D." Hm. Well, two years from today I'll have my degree. So, put THAT red velvet in yo' mouth and eat it!

Sid, ASF Club, Moi in dessert delight.

No comments: