Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Great Things

Five Great Things

1. Man on the Moon--I am now minorly obsessed with Andy Kaufman and his comedy/art/life. This movie has been bumped into my top five of all time.
2. Studio 60. I am so sad I only have like three episodes left.
3. Yesterday Kay and I hang out pretty much all day, and we did almost nothing productive. Caught up on Hulu, had a dance party to the new Girl Talk album, ate things...It was SO relaxing. And no feelings of guilt squashed it either. I was never like, "I need to get X and Y done..." I think it helped that we also didn't spend any money. Not spending money increases my joy level by about sixty percent.
4. My dream was really stressful. I was at today's speech meet, but I had all these random things I had to do pertaining to making a fort out of garbage and recyclables. Plus, some kid got in serious trouble, and I was going to have to reprimand him. But, POOF I woke up! That is so nice.
5. I have convinced my sister to keep a "cookie box"--a box that always has fresh-baked cookies in it.


BONUS THING: BOBBY MOYNIHAN'S BLACK FRIDAY SKETCH FROM ANNE HATHAWAY'S EPISODE IS THE BEST SNL SKETCH OF THE YEAR. Really, the past two shows have been pretty good.


the man

No comments: