Friday, December 17, 2010

Clarally, Clarally, Clarally, Clarally, Life is but a Dream


Me and Homestay Momma--NOT CLARA, but, yes, same size.

Clara: i totally thought about you a lot this month, about how you would handle my life... hahaha
Me: Really?
Clara: i think you're awesome
Me: That is such a compliment.
Clara: it's true! i thought about how you love the things you love and then you make decisions that bring you closer or deeper into those things and that's that!
Me: Thank you!
Clara: i think when you visited, every decision we made was based on that premise, and it made my mind feel so happy and clear instead of the way it normally is
Clara: FUZZY AND CHAOTIC!!!
Me: Wait. I want to live near you.
Me: DON'T MOVE SOMEWHERE COLD.
Clara: we'll see.
Clara: I'm going to visit new mexico too.
me: OKAY GO THERE!
NO SERIOUSLY GO THERE.
I WILL FOLLOW YOU.
I was just looking at living in NM yesterday.
Clara: hahahaha- where??
Me: I was looking at grad school at University of NM.
Clara: YES
Clara: I'm visiting
Me: OMG OMG OMG
Clara: I will send you a report
Clara: But I also might live in St. Paul
Me: NO.
Clara: Because I love snow
Clara: so much
Me: I will bomb St. Paul.
Clara: then i will die in st. paul!
Clara: i will be a martyr for my love
Clara: how long are you going to be in Illinois?
Me: Until June.
Me: I have applied to teach in Japan, but I won't know about that for a long time.
Clara: if you go to japan, i will bomb japan
Clara: oh wait
Clara: :(

No comments: