Monday, September 24, 2012

Stir-essed

Lots to do:

-Prep for Encyclopedia Show
-Finish and turn in my Teaching Philosophy & CV for an award nomination I got(!)
-Write a 20 minute set for my first headliner stand-up show(!)
-Finish grading 10 improv journals
-Grade 22 screenplays that star Angelina Jolie
-Revise my 10-minute play
-Finish a full-lenth
-And another
-Read peer plays for discussion
-Put the new plates on my scooter
-Write an article about pumpkins
-Get fitted for a costume
-Absentee vote
-Plus work, plus TAing, plus class, plus improv rehearsal, plus play rehearsal





Chicago Skyline. Blurred. 2012.

I try not to discredit my feelings, but once I write it out like that, it sure sounds like I'm stressed about gumdrops and jelly beans.


Children wake up,
hold your mistake up,
before they turn the summer into dust.

No comments: