Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Good News (10)

1. My Dramaturgy paper came back: 29/30.
2. My Theatre History paper came back: 29/30.
3. I haven't been able to find my iPod for the past week, so finally I realized...yup. I left it on a treadmill last Thursday. I started looking at the new models and peeping my budget. Just to be sure, I asked the front desk if a small pink shuffie was turned in. The guy told me it was unlikely. But, then, lo and behold, he emerged from the back room with it. "You're really lucky," he said. "This never happens with iPods."
4. My mama and aunt are visiting this weekend. My mom is bringing scones. My mom actually makes the best scones.
5. Sid just called about some comedic stuff and ended the conversation saying, "I think you're right. I think you've got me on this factory farm stuff." (!!!!!!!!!!!!) Veggie debates!
6. Muff writes me THE BEST e-mails.
7. This morning I woke up early to finish some reading for class, but then I just talked to Henne on GChat. I finished the reading anyway, and I love Henne.
8. Chelle got an iPhone. I can now text her Emoji. This is huge.
9. Chelle is wrapping up an Alice-inspired veggie week.
10. Christmas displays in CVS. I don't care if it's commercial, I can't wait to eat a Reeses tree.

There's a lot more--but I will stick to 10 for today, so all of you don't have to feel TOO jealous.


My mid-term desk. THIS PAID OFF!

No comments: