Monday, December 31, 2018

2018

-sold out solo show run at The A
-didn't go on a diet
-got into MFM podcast
-taught two new college theatre courses (improv and diversity in US theatre)
-crushed a taped stand-up set
-studied with Mick Napier
-bunch of WNT shows on Saturdays at i_
-bunch of BWC shows on Saturdays at SC
-bunch of hodge podge HT shows whenever
-bunch of CSz shows including a weird children's run at 10 AM
-wrote short film
-produced short film
-finished writing my book
-ZERO BIG AUDITIONS! GOODBYE AUDITIONS!
-tried on LA lyfestylez like SoulCycle and fancy wifi-less espresso
-adorable apartment cake-tastic birthday
-Baltic Sea vacation (wow)
-gave a speech at Kale's wedding
-worked on my first major motion picture
-watched my first dang jokes get on TV
-played at UCB for the first time (then several more times)
-noted my first B___ show
-published in The H_______
-submitted to ___
-got referred for four a_______ jobs--even if they didn't work out/I didn't take them
-visited Dad twice (for fun, for purging)
-three workshop productions of my musical
-taught a week improv intensive on a Maine lakeshore
-drove across the country in a minivan
-godmom visit to Texas
-the impossible: found a nice, affordable LA apartment
-visited San Francisco for Puhg's 30th (Alcatraz!)
-saw Scream in an outdoor cemetery
-Palm Springs Thanksgiving
-100 canvassing phone calls
-bought a scooter, returned said scooter
-bought a car
-wrote a new pilot
-40 hours of professional consulting!
-12 hours of therapy!
-made a new friend, reconnected with an old one
-six double dates
-bought multiple jumpsuits
-hosted my mama twice
-wrote 301 hours, 78 hours self-business
-three resolutions: check and check and check
-attended a sound bath, felt the vibrations of old and stepped into sunshine of new, met with Sr for adventure bread and journaling, the hopes are out there--will I eat slower, will I be promoted, will I remember what I am doing every single day, will I give in to what could be
7-11, Hollywood, Nov 1, 2018

No comments: