Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'm Visiting You In Your Sleep

This morning I was greeted by not one, but two emails from dear friends who dreamt about me last night.

I. KWall

"The setting is a little foggy, but in essence, we were in a huge group of people staying at a large house, sleep-over style.  ___ ____ won the lottery and decided he didn't want to forfeit all the taxed amount, so he decided to fake his own death and run with the cash (logical, I know). There were like 8 of us in on it...and we were ALL going to fake our deaths and live off this cash together.  

The rules were strict: we all made a pact that we wouldn't tell a soul or say any goodbyes, because the world had to believe that we were really dead.  Part of the main reason I went along with it is because you were in the group.  (If Alice S______ jumps off a bridge...)"

II. Jamin

"i had a dream last night that i was at froyo and you and your boyfriend walked out and we hugged for a long time."

Kyoto 2008.
And they'll come true. Impossible not to do. Impossible not to do.

No comments: