Friday, July 5, 2013

Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts!

Well, two of my favorite food items in the world have combined. Please fill my coffin with Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty! I am kidding. Cremation is better for the environment. But sprinkle some crumbs in my urn!

It feels like winning the Willy Wonka golden ticket when you open the box!
 Both Tarts are an A. Period. Soft pastry shell with delightful-quality pb inside. That's an A.
The regular pb tart has no icing. However, it kind of helps me feel like I'm not eating a processed dessert for breakfast. The chocolate tart is just, well, a joy to have in class. I don't want to say I am in love with these snacks, but, let me put it this way: if I had to marry a toaster pastry, I would marry the choco pb Pop-Tart. Well, let me put it this way: if I could marry a toaster pastry, I would marry the choco pb Pop-Tart. And I would become a widow during the reception.

No comments: