Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Glum Trust

Muff works at SunTrust bank, which is sometimes a tough place to work (not because it's Sun Trust--just because its a bank). I tell her I think it might feel better if we call it FunTrust from now on, which we do. It makes ME happier at least to get email updates from her about dealing with clients at FunTrust Banks.

I have a research project about Isaac Newton I must work on. I have a lot to do, but this is the most pressing. I've been researching the man all night. I read about him for two minutes and then I find some other "project" to keep me entertained for far too long. Like eating cookies or watching Swingers with Vince Vaughn. He's in that movie--I didn't watch it WITH him. Although I wish I had. Don't you love The Break Up? Probably not. Most people don't. But I really like that movie. I watched it in California with my cousin four years ago? Yes, that's right. Four years ago. I like that memory of the movie. I could see my cousin's pool from the living room couch. It was in the shape of a kidney and full of swampy moss. The credits rolled, and he said, "Okay. Who's fault was it?" I loved that for some reason.


Cali Motel. 2011.

So, the moral of the story is that I have about five notes written on Newton. I have a ton more work to do in the next couple days, but I am just not having it, I tell you. Newton. NEWTON, I HAVE SO MUCH TO RESEARCH ABOUT YOU. I am in high school, procrastinating the heck out of this. I need a FunTrust for Newton. "Ol' Newt" perhaps? "Figgy?"

I WANT THIS PROJECT TO EAT A LANDMINE CHALUPA! New Year's Resolutions Check-In? Not getting enough sleep all week, definitely at a chocolate frog for dinner, stressed and slightly (although not SUPER) guilty. Read: failing resolutions two months in.

No comments: