Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hairy


Swim Meet of Kay's while visiting Ms. Blitzkrieg, 2008

It's always my dream, MY DREAM to have long flowing locks.
(When I have short hair.)
But, then, it starts to grow out...and then it's annoying...and then the locks don't even look that good on me (see photo). I think I'm going to have to chop it all off. Yup. Bye. I hate you, hair. I don't care what promises I have made.

Oh, you know, the grass. It's greener. Something.

Anyway, I'm sitting outside at The Cherry Republic, basking in lovely summer air, grateful to have my broken camera healed, and with great company (Cocoa and Kay) wishing using the internet was fun like it was my first year on staff. Now it's just depressing to come online. It's all big kid stuff. This blog is my only consolation, so thank you, readers, for that.

There are bridges you've crossed you didn't even know you crossed until you crossed.

No comments: