Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kinda Bus-ay. K-K-Kinda Bus-ay.

Last week I read Le Petit Prince on the elliptical machines. During periods in my life I don't have time for leisure reads I just do it while I work out--on a stationary bike or while power-walking.

Last quarter I had so much reading due all the time I had no opportunities for my own pleasure. I had to read the great American classics for my lit class while pretending to climb up hills. My professor frequented the gym the same times I would. Before lunch Saturdays, early morning weekdays...She would see me. We would discuss White Noise while stair-stepping. She would ignore me as people in gyms do so everyone can just focus and sweat alone...but she would see Belovedd creeping out from behind the number bar on machines.

I know it looks sad. The best reads, and I sip them while dripping. Would Saint-Exupéry be rolling in his grave? I don'y know. I don't know, but I'm busy. What else can I do?

Also, I watched four Gaga music videos today. Also, I am the worst procrastinator. Also...who were those white bodies running around the Chapel Green a couple nights ago?


Roomies S10: Grinz & Yatchface

No comments: