Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's Like a Video of You Playing


Don & Lina, Singin' in the Rain 2006

Good: Going to a waterpark.
Bad: My room is a mess. I am in denial about how fast the family is showing up.
Good: The caliber of acting at yesterday's scene study performances. I am so excited to be going to ACTF with Huntie again next year.
Bad: My fussiness with clothes--not just because it't hot. Because I'm starting to feel bound by everything I wear. Feeling stuck and trapped and wanting to get these few days over with while simultaneously never wanting them to end.
Good: I have a sister. And a beautiful little town outside Chicago to jet off to.
Bad: I haven't been able to see her plenty. Trying to squeeze in the college friends.
Good: I have a job until next summer.
Bad: I am getting antsy about the energy summer camp needs and antsy about the details of next year with my other jobs. Still haven't pinned housing, timelines, etc.


Tell me why I feel so bad, Honey.
TV's flat and nothing is funny.

No comments: