Sunday, July 30, 2023

Good Enough

Is every problem caused by someone feeling like they are not enough? Oppenheimer was an evil little troll and I hate him. Get a life, I wanted to heckle in the IMAX. Something something if Hitler had just been accepted into art school.

If we focused on building every person's self-esteem would we end famine? Like how a prison education advocate I once met said the number one indicator of at-risk youth going to juvenile detention is if they pass or fail fifth grade math.

It starts with you, I know, I believe. If you don't like greed at the top, don't be greedy at the bottom. If you don't like big callousness, don't be small callous. And so I should feel good enough. Possibly not even just for my sake. But what are you gonna do? Would've, could've, should've.


the author in a theatre bathroom, July 2023

No comments: