Tuesday, May 25, 2021

28 Songs of Last Year

 On my birthday I like to think about the songs that blasted me through the past 365. I wrote, cried, danced, ran, walked, drove, showered, dreamt to these songs. Thanks to them all.


All Too Well - Dan Campbell

Savage Love - Jason DeRulo

I Write Sins Not Tractors - Alex Melton

Mickey - B*Witched

Curtain Call - Ken Yates

3 Musketeers - ppcocaine

Mood - 24kGoldn

If That's Not Love - The Naked Brothers Band

Potential Breakup Song - Aly & AJ

I See the Sun - Tommy Henriksen

Leaving Town - Dexter Frisbee

Carmen - Suzie True

Stand Out - A Goofy Movie

Betty - Taylor Swift

Heaven - Brandi Carlile

Hold On - Wilson Philips

When You Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio

I Love College - Asher Roth

Boss DJ - Sublime

Literally My Life - Hiko

From Now On - The Greatest Showman

Twinkle Song - Miley Cyrus

Always Remember Us This Way - Lady Gaga

Dreams - The Cranberries

Hope to Die - Orville Peck

Without You - The Kid Laroi

I'm in a Hurry - Alabama

Good 4 U - Olivia Rodrigo

No comments: