-1. In preparation secure a small bag of caramels and go to your favorite places, the library, to feel relaxed and be productive before your brain is clogged by hatespew.
2. Watch the debate and also keep peeping Twitter to cut the tension via Lindy West's tweets.
3. Donate money to Hilary's campaign after Trump interrupts her for the tenth time.
4. Discuss what you saw with a loved one.
5. Out down your phone.
6. Watch a scary movie (The Boy) and get creeped and forget for two hours about this election.
7. Keep the windows open. Let autumn on in.
8. Sleep tight, sleep right, go back to the fight in the morning.